BUILT IN THE USA!
Stallion ST-101 3V Valve Spring Compressor - 303-1039 Alt
This tool comes with a lifetime warranty!
If you need this tool for a single camshaft swap or cylinder head work you already know there's no place to get these fast... Until now!
You'll find this Stallion Products compressor is far sturdier than anything else on the market! It is made from 4140 steel, has been pre-heat treated, and annealed. This is a high-quality tool and you will be pleased with your purchase.
The new tool design comes with two feet; one for removing/installing followers and one for removing/installing the springs. Stallion Products is the very first to offer this! The smaller foot rests against the valve stem so the retainers won't fly out. The other tools on the market have a bigger opening and the retainers can get out if pushed down too far. Ours pushes both the retainer and keepers down at the same time, making it virtually impossible for a keeper to come out.
This tool makes it easier/faster to compress the spring and is newly revised with the ability to lock it in place, improving the removal and installation process. It also has a pointed set screw in the top of it to hold it in place and it'll also adjust the foot so you can raise or lower it. The exhaust seems to need the foot lower than the intake.
This tool is needed even for a simple cam swap, even if you're not changing springs. We don't suggest taking shortcuts and working on your cams/heads without our 3V valve spring compressor! This specialty tool is a must for your 3V Ford motor! Don't try to save a few bucks at the expense of your engine - know that you're getting quality from Stallion Products.
If you are changing springs you will want to add the 16mm air hold tool if you have the SP-515 PZH-14F spark plugs or the 12mm air hold tool if you have the SP-509 HJFS-24-FP spark plugs. This allows you to put compressed air in the cylinder. You may add this tool by selecting the appropriate option on the right-hand side of the page.
- Expedition 5.4L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
- Explorer 4.6L 3V 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
- F-150 4.6L 3V 2009 2010
- F-150 5.4L 3V 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
- F-250 5.4L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-250 6.8L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-350 5.4L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-350 6.8L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-450 5.4L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-450 6.8L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-53 6.8L 3V 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
- F-550 5.4L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-550 6.8L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
- F-59 6.8L 3V 2011 2012
- Mark LT 5.4L 3V 2006 2007 2008
- Mountaineer 4.6L 3V 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
- Mustang 4.6L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
- Navigator 5.4L 3V 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012